« Todos Eventos
AO VET Masters-How To Avoid, Recognize And Manage Fracture Complications
30 março - 1 abril
AO VET Cremona Masters Courses are in 2 months!
There are still a few tickets remaining for the How to avoid, recognize and manage fracture complications course.
Join the masters courses of Bruno Peirone, Michael Kowaleski, Lisa Piras, Luca Vezzoni and learn about how to:
• implement pre-, intra- and postoperative strategies to avoid or minimize the risk of complications
• recognize the warning signs of an impending complication and know how to react properly
• solve complications, that can occur intra-operatively
• diagnose the different forms and manifestations of postoperative complications
• be familiar with the best management of common surgical complications such as implant failure, delayed or non-unions, mal-unions, infection, etc
• remove broken or stripped screws or ingrown implants
March 30–April 1, 2022
Source: AO Vet